Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Weekend!

It is Easter weekend when I am starting this blog.
So I am not sure what to write.
My sister wrote 10 things you may or may not know about me.
So I'll follow her just 'cause I think she is cool.

The birthday cake my Momma made me! Castle cake!



1- I have blonde, straight hair.
2. I LOVE to laugh.
3. I like to play with my younger sister--Lydie.
4. I love candy.
5. I absolutely LOVE to read books!
6. One of my favorite books to read is Junie B. Jones.
7. My Mom is nice--she even set me up a blog. Just cause I thought it would be cool.
8. Chocolate is great. Love it. (So does my little sister. Don't leave your chocolate out if you want to eat your candy later.
9. My Dad can draw well.
10. I LOVE to say the phrase, "Muh, Muh." It means you are cute.

I might be somewhat strange but we all have our querks, don't we?
Thanks for reading!

(Mom helped type this out. She did a good job didn't she?)

Me and my big sister. I LOVE my sister, Don't you love your siblings? (Except when I don't--and I yell and scream. I'm working on being better though.) She still loves me. :)

3 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

Oh, Maggie, you are so cute! I love Junie B too.
But to be honest, you are much cuter! :) Nice writing skills.
Love ya!


--Mom

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Awesome first post Maggie! Keep it up.